Are made on the basis of the specialized thematic catalogues, catalogues of postal stationeries "Michel", philatelics of magazines, own collection and collections of the colleagues. Are printed on the jet printer. Contain the description, date of issue, circulation, ╧ and estimation under the catalogue Michel, illustrations of postal stationery and special postmarks, used on them.
THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF DRAWING UP OF THE CATALOGUES OF POSTAL STATIONERIES.
1. The Chess motive should be even in one of elements of an postal stationery (stamp, illustration, text)
2. Catalogue includes postal stationeries issued only by post department or other state organisation, which has the right on postal issues.
3. If on an postal stationery is made the overprint by the order of postal department (for example, about reassessment owing to change of the postal tariffs), such postal stationery with an overprint is included in the catalogue under new number. If the overprint on the earlier issued postal stationery is made not by mail, and private person, firm or public organization, the postal stationery with such overprint in the catalogue is not included.
4. The repeated releases of postal stationery having even insignificant difference from the basic issue, are included in the catalogue under new number.
5. The variety of one issue on details of design, colour, paper and so on, have number of the basic type with addition of numeral or letters.
For more in detailed to get acquainted with the catalogues - please, click the appropriate reference below.
With the offers on purchase or exchange (my needs- click "want-list...") catalogues to address on E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or through "guest book", or to the address:
Vladislav AMIGUD, pr. Solidarnosty, 21/3 - 112, St.Petersburg, 193213 RUSSIA.